This post is sponsored by 6pm.com, but all opinions are my own.
If you're trying to find a gift for the fashion lover
in your life, then I'm here to help! Any type of accessory, especially those that can accent a special event or holiday look, are always great gift options. From a simple pair of earrings that can be dressed up or down, to a neutral colored handbag that can be used everyday, there are so many options. I've put together a few of my favorite picks that I sure wouldn't mind finding under my tree and I bet some of the ladies in your life wouldn't mind either!
Michael Kors Sondra Sandals
- The touch of gold hardware on these make for a great everyday summer and spring time sandal. You also can never go wrong with the luggage brown color as they're very versatile and easy to match outfits with.
Michael Kors Satchel
- If there's a perfect shade of handbag, in my opinion, this is it! It's in the middle of grey and brown, so it can go great with either black or brown accents.
Faux Shearling Jacket
- This jacket is surprisingly warm despite its resemblance of more of a sleek peacoat fit. It's super soft and the oversized fold over collar makes a great statement. See below for how I wear mine!
Pave Arrow Cuff Bracelet
- Cuff bracelets are great for wearing alone or stacked. This bracelet's versatile style will allow you to multiple looks with the slightest touch of sparkle.
Kendra Scott Mariah Earrings
- The iridescent white color on these earrings will go with just about everything. This is a great option for someone wanting a statement earring, but nothing too big or heavy.
- These are probably the most comfortable heeled bootie I've ever worn! It's made to slip on and is great for wearing with leggings or skinny jeans, tucked in or cuffed.
If you're planning on adding any of these items from this gift guide to your shopping list, be sure to check out 6pm.com
on Green Monday (12/14-12/15) for 10% off your order when you use code PRBLOGGER2. 6pm.com offers a bunch of brand name items for up to 70% off, making it a great place to stock up for the remainder of your gift list. Also be on the lookout for a new sale posted everyday from now until December 13 during the 8 Days of Giving sale, with the 12 Days of Xmas (12/14-12/25) and After Xmas sale to follow.
Labels: Fashion, gift, gift guide, shopping, sponsored