Guys are really easy to please, but for some reason it's not so easy to shop for them. They either have everything they need or they don't want anything at all. In most cases, it's usually both. So what do you get for the hard to buy for guy? Well, the answer really is anything, but that doesn't help when you're in the store to shop with no idea what you're shopping for. To make it easier for you, I've put together this gift guide with a few gift ideas for him
you can't go wrong with.
- This makes a great winter accessory and is something your guy would most likely never buy for himself, but would wear if given. Plus it's comfy and cute, so it's kind of a win for you both!
Leather Bifold Wallet
- You really can never go wrong with gifting a wallet since it's something guys use everyday. Wallets are one of those things they will use forever, even when falling apart. Check your man's wallet condition to see if he's in need of a new one. Asking isn't much help because if he's like most, he'll use it until it falls apart before replacing!
Fingerless Wool Gloves
- These will certainly come in handy during the cool winter months. They're made with warm wool, but still fingerless which is great for still being able to have full control of using a smart phone.
- This classic vacuum pint is made for drinking outdoors. It keeps beer cold for 4.5 hours and cocktails iced for 17 hours. It's also sweat proof for those hot days, making it perfect for tailgating.
Stanley Happy Hour
- Another great option for outdoors and bringing the bar with you on the go for campfire cocktails and post hike martinis. This is a great space saver that includes all the necessities for drink making.
Michael Kors Watch
- The leather band on this watch gives it a classy look that can be dressed up or down, making it a great option for everyday wear. If your guy is anything like mine and isn't the type to splurge on himself, he'll love this gift from you.
- This is a great option for transporting lots of beer. I'm talking 64oz worth that stays cold for 24 hours. It's another outdoorsmen must have!
Craft Beer Holder
- If you're looking for a way to gift something personalized, you can never go wrong with a personalized beer holder! It comes in any letter and even has a built in bottle opener.
- We know what it's like to fall in love with a warm pair of UGGs and now your guy can too! These slippers are probably the warmest ones you'll find.
- A classic leak proof flask is great for taking anywhere, indoors and out. Best of all, it's stainless steel and won't rust!
Since Christmas will be here before we know it, I've already started shopping and have most of my gifts already bought. I thought the Stanley Brand collection
would be a nice gift for Chris and something he would never expect. He's outdoors quite a bit playing sports, so something that can keep his drink cold during the hot Texas summer is a must! I'm actually excited to try these Stanley Brand
products too. I hear that growler and flask calling my name for tailgating!
What will you be getting your hard to buy for guy this year?
Labels: gift guide, gift guide for him, shopping