Christmas Bar Cart Styling

I may have gotten a little excited and began decorating for Christmas even earlier as planned, but now that my home is one step closer to being ready for the holidays, I don't regret my decision one bit! Between Thanksgiving and Christmas traveling, I'm not home very much this time of year, so the earlier the better has been my decorating mantra for the past few years.  Christmas basically exploded throughout my home after a Christmas decor shopping trip at Hallmark all because I decided it was time to style my bar cart with goodies for the holidays.  Then everything else just happened from there (minus the tree).  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to throw a party every time I looked at my festive holiday bar cart (found here)! Here's a peek inside my home and how I styled my bar cart for Christmas.
One of my favorite finds was the cozy sweater wrapped mug!  Just about everything on the cart can be found at Hallmark Gold Crown or Hobby Lobby.  The cozy sweater mug, snowman candy dish, Christmas cheer towel, and peppermint bark are all part of Hallmark's holiday collection, which has been one of my favorites this year (see below for a preview of my shopping trip)!  The present on the bottom shelf is from Hobby Lobby, as well as the mini tree, gold spike, and miscellaneous decor items.

Oh and ps- I may have eaten all of the peppermint bark by the time I finished shooting this post. Oops!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,