Every now and then, I'll try a new makeup product, fall in love, and keep it as part of my everyday routine. I'm one to find something I like and stick to it rather than changing my makeup routine every other month or so. These everyday makeup products are my all time favorite, tried and true absolute must haves. If you're looking for a new foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, etc., I recommend you look no further and give one of these a try first. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- This is by far one of the best matte bronzers I've tried. It goes on velvety smooth and doesn't have a shimmery look that leaves your face looking shiny. Plus it actually smells like chocolate and how many other bronzers do that?
Makeup Forever HD Foundation
- My all time favorite foundation. I have oily skin and was worried about a liquid foundation, but this one doesn't give me any problems. It has a buildable coverage, but is light enough to cover everything you want while still looking natural. If you don't want to look or feel like you have a bunch of makeup on your face, this will be your favorite too.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics
- This is the perfect palette for an everyday, neutral look. The matte, somewhat warm colors compliment most skin tones. With a light to dark range in colors, you can achieve almost any look. Highly recommend!
Nars Orgasm Blush
- I've never been much of a blush person, but this was recommended to me so I decided to give it a try. Needless to say, I sometimes wear blush because of this stuff, but it's the only one I'll wear. It adds a nice, semi shimmery glow to your cheeks without giving you an overdone clown face.
E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
- This eyeliner has a fine felt tip point on the applicator so you can achieve a precise outline. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and is only like $2 or $3 dollars. You really can't beat the value and quality.
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
- This stuff glides on like butter, in a good way, and comes in many different shades. It has a glossy look and feel rather than a dry, cakey feel like some lipsticks. My favorite shade is the Pink Truffle.
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
- If you don't fill in your eyebrows or aren't using this to do so, stop what you're doing now and change that asap! Don't worry, you won't have a fake penciled look with this. It comes in just about any shade you could imagine, so you should be able to find a perfect match. It's smudge free, will hold up in the hottest, most humid climate, and keeps straggly hairs in place.
L 'Oreal Double Extend Mascara
- I've tried the most expensive of mascaras and still come back to this. If you want full, long lashes, this one's for you! With the extender applicator, you can easily build up your lashes the same way you apply mascara. It gives the effect of eyelash extensions, but is just a mascara.
What are your everyday makeup favorites? Any other must haves out there that I shouldn't be living without?
Labels: Beauty, beauty products, makeup, shopping