It's almost time to head back to school and I'm slightly jealous I no longer have an excuse to stock up on cute school supplies for the year, like this adorable Sakroots flap backpack
. I still find ways to put all the essentials to use, wether it be in my home office or for work related tasks, since my school supplies addiction will never fade. Here are a few essentials that will make everything easier and more fun, regardless if you're heading back to school or to the office.
- This is a splurge item, but worth every penny. I've had mine for 6 years and counting now and it still works. Best investment ever considering all other laptops I've owned only had about a two year lifespan.
- a must for a hot day and long walk across campus from one building to another.
- you're going to want to carry a refillable bottle around and you'll be glad you did when it's 100+ degrees out and you have a a long walk to class. You may also want to carry a boost of caffeine for an afternoon pick me up to get through those late, long classes.
Kate Spade Pens
- for all the note taking that deserve to be done in style.
Nike Free Running Shoes
- your feet will thank you after all the walking they encounter. I'm also a firm believer in doing anything for extra motivation. Wearing gym clothes to class will give you less of an excuse to skip the gym later!
- it's impossible to get through a semester without a planner, much less a day! You'll want to write everything down because you'll be surprised how quickly you can forget or have too much pile up on your plate at once. These planners, along with the printed bag
, also let you pay it forward!
Will you be heading back to school? What are your back to school essentials?
Labels: back to school, linqia, sakroots, school supplies, shopping, sponsored, sponsored post