Insta Roundup: Currently Loving

Happy Friday friends!  It's been a long week around here.  Chris has been battling a cold, so we've been laying low.  I'm hoping he's better soon, as in by 5 o'clock this evening, because I'm ready to get our weekend on.  Our house has enough alcohol stocked in it to pass as a college frat house right now and it's begging to be drank.  I also have some new jewelry and shirts I want to wear, so basically I need an excuse to get out and put real people clothes on.  By the way, have I ever mentioned Friday is my favorite day for blogging?  Those Friday Favorites posts always get me sucked in and give me new ideas of what I think I need.   It's the day in blog world to just throw a whole bunch of random out there and those posts are kind of my guilty pleasure to read, so here's what I've been currently loving.

1.  All the Cruzan Rum drinks.  Chris and I have been making new drinks almost every night after dinner, not exactly the path to ideal bride body when it comes down to getting into a dress, but they're too good to pass up.  Fun fact: when you visit the Cruzan Rum factory in St. Croix, the airlines allow you to check in a box full of rum at no additional charge and it's tax free!  My favorite drink we've been making is the Banana Split and it's too good not to share with y'all, so be on the lookout for a recipe coming soon!
2.  This boho arrowhead bracelet I quickly put together before we left for our trip is my new favorite.  I ended up wearing it everyday since it goes with everything!  A few of you asked about it, so it will be posted at Bijoux Avenue soon!
3.  Tassels.  Give me all the tassels, from beaded tassel necklaces to fringe boots.  Don't get me wrong, I'm always a fan of shorts and cute sandals, but I'm slowly starting to wish it would be fall.  This 105 degree temp thing is getting old!  I've seen boutiques already posting fall outfits and I know we still have at least a few more months of unbearably hot weather, so hopefully all the cute boots will still be available when it becomes our turn.
4.  Bath and Body Works throwbacks.  Wanna know the secret to being my 6th grade self's best friend?  Give me a birthday gift bag full of country apple and cucumber melon lotion and shower gel.  I couldn't pass up these throwbacks when I saw them in the store a few weeks ago!  This pineapple car freshener is also on point.
5.  This Jord wood watch (c/o).  It's the perfect light shade for my bright colored summer clothes and is about as unique as it could get.  It's hand crafted and made of smooth wood.  I love the natural look it gives, while also working as a statement arm candy piece I can wear daily.  Chris has a birthday coming up soon and I'm considering order him one!  Jord has a lot of men's wood watch styles that would make for great gift.  He's a bit overdue on a new watch!
Wood Watches by JORD
What have you been loving lately?

Labels: , , , ,