DIY Gold Confetti Polka Dot Print

Easy to do and easy clean up crafts are about the only ones that actually get completed around here. I've been wanting to add more decor to my office, but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do until I found inspiration in a gold polka dot set of coasters I recently purchased.  Since my office is mostly white, black, pink, and gold, I knew incorporating the gold polka dots would flow perfectly, so I decided to put this gold confetti polka dot print together using a few supplies I already had around the house and some gold foil card stock.  If you're looking to add a little confetti sparkle to your home or office, this is a simple way to do so.
What You Need:
- Gold foil card stock
- White card stock
- Mod Podge
- Empty frame
- Sponge brush
- Hole Puncher (preferably various sizes)
- Wet-Nap® cleansing wipes
Step 1:
Using the hole puncher, punch holes into the gold foil card stock to create your confetti polka dots. You may do various sizes or the same, whichever you prefer to achieve your desired look.
Step 2:
Carefully dab a small amount of Mod Podge onto the back of each piece of confetti using a sponge brush.  If you accidentally get glue where it shouldn't be, you can use a Wet-Nap® to remove it. Remember I said this was an easy clean up craft! 
Step 3:
Place confetti polk dots onto your white card stock where desired and allow to dry.  Once dry, place the confetti filled card stock into your frame and place the finished product where desired!
Since I already have my gallery wall designed, I decided to add the gold confetti polka dot print to my desk for some added gold sparkle.  I love how it brightens up the room a little bit more!
I found all the supplies for this DIY project at Hobby Lobby and Walmart!  Visit Walmart for all your Wet-Nap® needs: 110-Count Hands, Face, & Body Cleansing Wipes, 24-Count Packettes Antibacterial Hand Wipes and 40-Count Canister Antibacterial Hand Wipes.


This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Wet-Nap®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ConquerTheMess http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Labels: , , , , , , ,