Frozen Coke Drink Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareYourSummer #CollectiveBias 
WHAT YOU NEED
1 20oz bottle of Coke
2 handfuls of ice
Blender

WHAT YOU DO
Fill the blender cup with two handfuls of ice cubes.  Pour the bottle of Coke into the blende.  Blend until you get a slushy texture.  If your texture isn't as snowy as you'd like, gradually add in more ice until you achieve your desired consistency.

I'm usually home before Chris, so I like to have a drink ready to kick start our weekend when he gets home.  Lately I've been into homemade frozen Cokes since they're so east to make!  The new Coca-Cola 20 oz. personalized name bottles make it so fun to share a Coke with him!  He does so much for me, so it's the least I can do.

I'm a sucker for anything personalized.  If there's a way to put my name on it, you better believe I'm all for it.  I blame it on the fact that when I was a kid, I could never buy that mug or bracelet with my name on it.  When you have an uncommon name like mine, you start to lose hope as you browse the magnet carousel at the zoo gift shop.  I'll never forget that time I went on a field trip to NASA and found a bracelet with my name on it.  I couldn't believe it!  All hope was regained, but I still haven't found anything since then!  Now I just stay on the hunt for other people's names.  I may or may not be hoarding a personalized Coke for everyone I know.

You can find the widest and most organized selection of Coca-Cola personalized 20 oz. bottles at Walmart!  These stores have large bins filled with personalized bottles, or you can always find them in the coolers located at the front of the store.  If you're curious to see if they have your name, you can check for it here.
Coke personalized 20 oz bottles
What's your favorite way to share a Coke?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,