How I Naturally Handle Stress



Whether we like it or not, life has its moments of handing us stressful times.  I am the most stressed when I have too much to do and not enough time to do it.  I overcome stress by using natural alternatives that help ease my mind and body and taking the time for myself to relax.  These natural remedies and personal "me" time never fail me.
1.  RESCUE Pastilles.  When I am on the go, I always carry these with me.  They are tasty, all natural, convenient, and get the job done.  When I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed, I suck on a RESCUE Pastille  for instant relief and they get me through the day by helping me stress less, feel calm, and in control.  These go everywhere I go and right now, they're buy one get one!
2.  Diffusing Essential Oils.  At home, I like to diffuse relaxing essential oils.  A few of my favorite stress relieving essential oils for diffusing are lavender, Stress Away, and Peace & Calming.  The aromatherapy provides a relaxing environment.  For the office or car, I always bring along a portable USB diffuser that can be used on the go.
3.  Stress Relief Bath.  Whenever I am struggling to unwind from a busy and stressful day, a relaxing bath always helps.  Eucalyptus bubble bath gives a calming aroma while I have my desired me time. After a bath, I apply an aromatherapy body lotion that helps me keep calm.  Ending a stressful day with a bath always does the trick and helps me have a restful night of sleep.
How do you handle stress when it's one of those days?   

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,