Today I'm going to play along with Helene and share with y'all my best songs of 2014. I'm going to pick mine a little differently though. I have way too many favorite songs so it's almost impossible to narrow this down. To be honest, I can't remember if some of these were made in 2014, 2013, or whenever, so instead, I took a trip to my iTunes to see what my most played songs of this year were, and here we are. I've mentioned before that I don't like a lot of the overly popular Top 40 hits you hear over and over again on the radio, so some of these songs and artists may be new to you if you have different tastes, but I promise they're all awesome. Give them all a play and if I can convert at least one of you over to the EDM side, my job for the day is done!
1. "The Stockholm Syndrome" - CLMD & Kish
2. "Jubel" - Klingande
3. "Latch" - Disclosure
4. "Crazy" - Lil Boosie
5. "You & Me (Flume Remix)" - Disclosure
6. "Round Here" - Florida Georgia Line
7. "Cut Your Teeth (Kygo Remix)" - Kyla La Grange
8. "Bands a Make Her Dance" - Juicy J ft Lil Wayne
9. "Wild For the Night" - A$AP Rocky ft Skrillex
10. "Bitch I'm From Louisiana" - Louisiana Ca$h
How's that for a random mix of music? From EDM, to rap, to even a country song. As for that last song, well of course I had to. Represent, yo.
What were your favorite songs this year?
Labels: 2014, best songs of 2014, edm, linkup, music, songs