What I Learned From Browsing Facebook

Browsing Facebook is nearly equivalent to reading a useless facts article.  Every time I log on to see what my friends are up to, I'm quickly reminded that the app is now a feed reader.  I may not have learned what Amanda was up to this past weekend at the LSU game, but I learned a handful of stuff I never needed to know.  My actual age is 35 according to some valid test I clicked and Ebola will be the death of us all.  Oh, and did you know...

Paris Hilton has a mini mansion in her yard for her dogs.  This mini mansion comes with a not so mini price tag of $325,000.. what the?







Did you know...
This Alex from Target kid may be a hoax by a marketing agency?  What's all the hype over this kid anyway?  Oh the power of social media..


Did you know...
The family of Thomas Duncan, the first man to die of Ebola in the U.S. is now seeking a book and movie deal?  Seriously people!!!? Wtf is there to write about?  He came in direct contact with a person that had contracted a highly infectious and deadly disease, contracted said disease, unfortunately could not recover, and died.  The end.  Do I feel for the family for loosing a loved one? Yes. But this 15 minutes of fame and nasty hunt for the almighty dollar is a whole different level.  End rant.

Did you know...
Some guy proposed to his girlfriend with 100 iPhone 6s shaped into a heart?  She said no.  Maybe he should try Android next time.

Did you know... 
It's already been snowing in some parts of the country?  We're barely out of summer here in Texas and The Patriots nearly had a snow game last week.



Did you know...
You can now edit your photo caption on Instagram after you've already posted?  It's about time!

Did you know...
There's a feature on your iPhone that is enabled by shaking the phone?!  When you're typing a text message and want to undo everything you've type, just shake the iPhone and it will do it for you.  Mind..blown!

I didn't know any of this until, but now I do, because Facebook.

But how was Amanda's weekend?  I still don't know.