Five Family Christmas Activities

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
family christmas activities


It's no secret that Christmas time brings out the child at heart in me.  Year after year, you will still find me watching all the best Christmas cartoon classics, loving all things cozy and fuzzy, and secretly wishing I could still make a Santa wish list full of toys.  With age aside, I still like to get into the spirit anyway I can.  One of the best ways to do so is to enjoy the holiday season through the little ones.  I may not have any kids of my own and I'm the only child, so nieces and nephews are out of the question too, but I have plenty of little cousins to enjoy it with.  After all, Christmas time means family time, so I've put together a few ideas of activities everyone can enjoy this Christmas season.
Once Upon a Northpole Christmas by Noel Manning bookOne.  Read a new Christmas story every night until it's Christmas.  There are so many stories waiting to be read, new and old.  If you're not sure where to start for a new story, try Once Upon a Christmas by Noel Manning.  This story comes with a Find Me, Santa snowflake, so he knows exactly where to go!
Once Upon a Northpole Christmas by Noel Manning bookTwo.  Have a gift scavenger hunt.  Who doesn't like opening a gift early!?  Leave clues around your house that gives hints to where the gift is.  Once all the clues are collected, you'll be guided to where you can find the gift!  This is a fun way to get everyone involved and more excited for the big day!  It's always been family tradition for us to open one gift on Christmas eve, but I like the idea of a mini gift each night the week of Christmas!
northpole merry mugThree.  Have a hot cocoa tasting party.  There are so many different hot cocoa flavors now, so why not give them all a try?  Bring your favorite mug and get cozy by the fire.
northpole snow now

Four.  Make your own winter wonderland.  If you live in the south like me, chances are you won't see snow and maybe never will at your home.  It's time to get creative and make your own.  Snow Now gives you instant snow with H20.  
northpole bake like an elfFive.  Make a Christmas cookie house.  Instead of the typical gingerbread house, use Santa's cookies, but be sure to save him some!  

All of these activities can be done with the Hallmark Northpole Christmas toys.  They make for great activities and Christmas gifts.You can find the #NorthPoleFun at Walmart in the Christmas aisle.  I can't wait to create my own winter wonderland in south Louisiana when I go home for Christmas to visit family. I'm sure the little ones won't mind the cookies either!  
walmart christmas sectionWhat are some of your favorite Christmas activities?

Labels: , ,