No-Bake Confetti Cake Batter Truffles Recipe

no-bake confetti cake batter truffle recipe








1 ½ cups flour
1 cup yellow cake mix
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
3-4 tbsp milk
3 tbsp sprinkles
16 oz white candy melts or almond bark

Mix butter and sugar until combined
Add in cake mix, flour, vanilla, and salt until combined
Add milk to create dough consistency, then mix in sprinkles
Roll dough by hand into 1 inch balls
Chill on wax paper in fridge for 15 mins or until firm
Heat almond bark or candy coating in microwave until melted
Dip truffles into coating once melted using a fork
Place coated truffle back on wax paper and top with sprinkles
Chill cake batter truffles in fridge until ready to serve
E N J O Y ! !

recipe source

They're so good that I can't decide if I like them better than this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today y'all are getting a two-for-one deal because I also have an awesome blogger you need to meet!  Her name is Tracey and you can find her over at her lifestyle and fashion blog, Just a Trace, where she talks all things life, fashion, and beauty (she speaks my love language with that)!  Head on over to get to know Tracey, her cute pup, & husband's life in Ottawa!
Why did you start a blog?
In November 2012, I moved from Toronto to Ottawa (about five hours away by car) when my boyfriend of eight months got a job transfer. It was a bit of a risk on my part - leaving my family, friends and a job I loved. It ended up working out because we got engaged six months later, but at the time I was trying to process a lot of emotions and blogging was a great outlet for that. I've always loved writing, but never really considered blogging. Initially, my posts were about moving and adjusting to a new city. I used the blog as a way to keep my friends and family up-to-date with my life, but as more people starting reading it just took on a life of its own. 

What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
My favourite thing about blogging is the connections I have made. I’ve become close with a lot of bloggers, some of whom I have got to meet in real life. On top of that, I’ve made great connections with brands and local business owners. Through these connections, I have been given a lot of awesome opportunities because of my blog.

If you had to choose your favorite post on your blog, which would it be?
Hands down, I have to say it's the post I wrote about break ups. It was the hardest post I have ever written, but it has gotten the most positive response. Still to this day, I get emails from people who have read this post while going through a breakup and have found it helpful and relatable to their situation.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
It doesn't seem like I have much free time these days. When I'm not at work, I can be found working on my blog, working out with my trainer, or working on my side business Trace of Vintage, a vintage rental business.

If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
H&M, it's my favourite store. Every time I go there I leave with something. I find their clothes are good quality, and I love that they have a good mix of classic and trendy pieces.

What is your favorite place you’ve traveled?
This May, I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon. We stayed at Secrets Wild Orchid in Montego Bay and it was the most perfect slice of paradise. I'm already dreaming of when I can go back!

 photo tracesignature_zps325e2c10.png

Labels: , , , , ,