I'm just going to go ahead and say this out loud. Guys have it easier than girls. They shower and are ready to walk out the door before we're even done detangling our wet hair. They also don't gain weight. Like ever. It's just not fair. I could go on and on about this, so I've put together a list of six things only women have to deal with.
1. Finding the right shade of foundation. And then making sure it's oil free, lightweight, stays on all day, doesn't smudge, doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't make your face look like a cake box, and somehow looks natural.
2. Spending $100 precious doll hairs on a bra and set of undies at Victoria's secret. Holy mother of lingerie, why in the world do these things cost so much? I bet every woman would vote to have it socially acceptable to not wear bras anyway, so what's the deal here!?
3. Making sure you have a set of fat clothes. For the days when we feel fatter than normal, women know they have their trusting set of fat clothes to turn to. I mean, it's not our fault guys can eat cake for breakfast everyday and not gain a pound, but if we do it, well hello hippo. Where's the yoga pants when you need them!?
4. Looking cute. Why is it that certain occasions call for us to up our game? There's prom, birthdays, dates, and weddings that have us commit an extra hour in the bathroom curling our hair for said event. Guys on the other hand look the same wherever they go. All they do is change their clothes. The hair? Not changing. Just a quick towel dry and they're set. Le sigh.
5. Managing to keep a purse organized. Not only is it bad enough that we have to lug around a bag of junk with us or else we wouldn't be able to function, we have to keep it clean.
That dreaded time of the month and the fear of ruining said overly expensive undies. It's sad, but true. We've all (I know I have) probably lost at least fifty bucks worth of our favorite undies during that time, and there's no way to get them back. It's frustrating, so next we deal with finding the best feminine products
to eliminate a future loss. I'm pretty sure no man has to deal with this one, so guys, you win.
With that being said, there's a solution! U by Kotex now has 3D Capture Core centered pads that helps stop leaks. You can even get your free sample of the new feminine products here and they'll ship it right to your door! Who doesn't love free samples!?
The struggle is real y'all. It's just not fair. What would you add to the list?
Huge thank you to Kotex for sponsoring part of today's discussion!
Labels: female, kotex, life, six things only women have to deal with, sponsored post, women