My Current Chaos

I'm writing today with a formal invite to anyone that's willing to come pack the rest of my apartment. For payment, I'll give you four half full bottles of vodka, one half full bottle of tequila, and some frozen fish.  Sorry, that may not sound appetizing, but it's all I got.  So, any takers?

For real though, this task is over rated.  Welcome to my current chaos.
packing for a move
Friday the moving truck gets here, Saturday we're loading everything up, and Sunday we start our 1,700 mile cross country drive to Dallas.  The good news is we'll be making some fun pit stops along the way.  I'll be staying and visiting with family in Gatlinburg, TN, and then of course, Louisiana. Helloooo crawfish!

In other news, do you remember last Friday?  Of course you do, because that was National Donut Day, or something like that, and the entire InstaWorld went crazy.  Anyway, I was stopped, in my car, in the drive through line at Dunkin Donuts (for a damn coffee, might I add) when the kid driving the huge Suburban in front of me decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and back up.  You probably already know how this story ends, but let me just say he rammed into the front of my car, busting the bumper.  I just got my car back the week before from it being repaired from when a woman rear ended me several weeks prior.  So now I'm convinced I'm driving around in a car with a sign that says "Hit Me".  How was your Friday?
orange is the new black characters
I finally jumped on the #OITNB band wagon.  Better late than never, right?  I'm still on the first season, episode 8 I believe, and I haven't been this hooked on a show since Gossip Girl (insert embarrassing confession). 

I also thought it would be a good idea to put new sheets on my bed, you know, since it's normal to do such things the week before it's time to pack up your whole apartment.  Again, better late than never, right?
black and white chevron print
So here's my progress on my bedroom redo. Sheets and pillowcases (they're so soft) are from Jane and the duvet cover is from Overstock. It's only taken me two years now to get the ball rolling.  Now I just need some gold and pink shyt and I'll be set.  I promise the final finished product will be complete in Dallas.

That's life around here lately.  Ps- any advice on how to stay sane driving 1700 miles alone with a dog? Chris and I will be in separate cars :(

Labels: , , , , , ,