With Easter being only two days away, I feel like I need to step up my game in the candy eating business. No lie, I've bought Easter candy only once this season. You can probably guess what I'll be doing this evening when I get off (buying allll the candy). Here are my absolute favorites that I must have right now.
1. Reese's peanut butter eggs. If these aren't your number one favorite candy of all time, we can't be friends. Either get on board or get out. Sidenote: this past weekend while grocery shopping at Walmart (yes I shop there for groceries, gotta save that money honey, don't judge me) they were completely sold out. I searched the entire story y'all. That should be illegal or something. Please keep your fingers crossed they've restocked!
2. Elmer's heavenly hash egg. True story, I drove around to seven different stores last year searching for these. The whole time I just figured every place was sold out since it was the day before Easter. Once I finally gave up and went home, I got on the ole MacBookizzle and did some research and found out these little babes are a New Orleans local. Well, that explains why I couldn't find them in New England, like all the other good food in life.
3. Whoppers mini robin eggs. I bet you can't eat just one. I know I can't.
4. Sixlets. Now I know these aren't an Easter only candy, but for some reason it's the only time I like to eat them. They're oh so good.
5. Starburst sour jelly beans. Give me any other kind of jelly bean and I will most likely hate it, but not these ishes! For some reason they don't taste much like an actual jelly bean and I also can't put them down.
So there you have it. My top 5 favorite Easter candy of all time. It may be my biased opinion, but they're hands down, the best. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Labels: candy, easter, easter candy, Food, holiday