Last year, my family and I made Pinterest boards to pin all of our Christmas wish list items. How I never thought to do this sooner beats me, because it was the easiest year for Christmas shopping I've ever had! Even Chris made his own board and pinned away Xbox games and every other strange object men seem to like. No more hiding secret shopping lists and mysteriously trying to find out what the latest blu ray is that your man wants, since we all know they own every single one already anyway. Do yourself a favor and make a board. You'll thank me later!
Since I've already cracked and started listening to the Christmas music station, I guess that makes it okay to make my list, right? Besides, it's never too early to get into the holiday spirit! And maybe, just maaybeee, Santa will feel extra nice this year. I've been good, so maybe he'll grant all my wishes. A girl can dream!
1. Black Hunter Boots
- I don't have any appropriate boots that are waterproof and can be used in the snow, so these are an absolute must! I wouldn't mind slushing in the white stuff in style. Add some liners with them and I'd imagine those babies to be extra warm!
2. Kris Nations Louisiana Necklace
- Because I gotta represent my city.
3. Kate Spade Polka Dot Agenda
- Y'all already know my love for gold! what better way to stay organized for my last year of grad school than with a gold polka dot planner!?
4. Kendra Scott Jody Stackable Rings
- I am obsessed with everything druzy lately and when I saw these pretties I just about died. I love how you have the option to wear these single or stacked!
5. Michael Kors Stockard Riding Boots
- These are actually number one on my list. I think my $40 Target boots from last season have seen better days. If Santa brought me these MK boots I don't think I would ever take them off.
What's on your Christmas Wish List?
Comment or linkup to share!
Labels: christmas, christmas gifts, christmas wish list 2013, Fashion, holiday