Halloween After College

What does one do for Halloween after college?  With this little holiday being right around the corner, it got me thinking.  What have I done for Halloween since I've graduated?  Well, basically nothing.  I think last year we made hotdogs (weird family tradition) and I went to a haunted house with my dad.  There were no costumes or the whole shebang involved and that upsets me.  Isn't that the point of Halloween?  To get dressed up and get as ridiculous as you can be?  Thought so... but that seems to have disappeared around these parts.

I have absolutely no plans for Halloween and haven't even considered the fact of dressing up or making a costume, because in all honesty, I just don't know what.to.do.

So, what does one do for Halloween after college?  When there are no more sorority functions to dress up for..
Or frat parties to attend (for the free beer of course)..
What to do what to do?  Turn the lights off and pretend you don't have any candy for the few trick or treaters you may get?  Or put together a last minute costume and go to the local college bar and act like you're a freshman all over again?  Orrr bust out the old (circa 2004), too embarrassing for words, pictures and realize just how weird your old costumes were?
If you think that's weird, you should see what my boyfriend at the time was wearing.  Yikes.  Anndd that's my cue to leave.  I'm sure I'll regret posting that picture sooner or later.

If you have any better suggestions, holla at cha' girl per favore.


bloglovin'  ::  facebook  ::  instagram  ::  twitter  ::  pinterest

Helene in Between