A Fall Weekend to Look Forward To

It's Friday y'all and guess what that means!  It's the weekend and this girl finally gets to cross some fall activities off her bucket list!  That's right, I have a weekend fully scheduled with apple picking, pumpkin patching, haunted corn mazing and hay riding. Woohoo!  I've never been apple picking before (do they even have that in Louisiana?) nor have I been in a corn maze so I can not freaking wait.  And who doesn't love pumpkins?! I'm hoping to come home with quite a few because I plan on glitter bombing those things!

Fall is in full swing over here in New England right now and the trees are gorgeous!  I wish they could stay like this year round.  Life is just better in color.
The leaves are starting to fall and it reminds me of my childhood when we would rake up a huge pile to jump in!  I'm thinking I need to relive those memories soon.  I'm sure my neighbor wouldn't mind me raking their yard.
In other news, the season needs to slow down a bit. Now that the leaves are falling that means winter will be here before we know it and so will all the darkness that comes along with it.  This is what it looked like over here for Halloween last year.  That's less than two weeks away and I'm not ready to give up the prettiness of fall just yet.  
But.. on a happier note, there is at least one good thing with winter coming.  I booked my flight to go home to LaWeezyana for Christmas and I'll be there for three whole weeks!  I can't wait to see everyone and indulge in all the food I can get my hands on.  I'm also planning a mini road trip into Dallas and Austin, TX to explore the area for a few days.  With graduation coming in May, I guess it would be a good idea to start finalizing Chris and I's relocation decision.  Dallas, Austin, NYC, or Boston... decisions decisions..

What would you choose?


Drop bands on it by Mally mall ft. tyga wiz khalifa on Grooveshark
Happy Friday!
I'll be backin my happy azz up all the way through the corn maze to this one!


bloglovin'  ::  facebook  ::  instagram  ::  twitter  ::  pinterest

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,