Well well well, Halloween has finally arrived and guess who still doesn't have any plans for the big day. Yep, you guessed it, this girl right here. So since I feel I've been robbed of a holiday this year, I'm going to focus on all the things I would rather be doing than celebrating this little day (thanks to the brilliant and lovely Erin
for this one)! Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate
Halloween, but let's be honest, it isn't as fun after college
1. Buy the biggest pumpkin in the patch and then realize I'm too lazy to carve the damn thing. So instead, glitter bomb the smaller ones and make them appropriate to last through Thanksgiving.
2. Unwrap presents on Christmas morning. After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year. Since I've already been robbed, why not fast forward to the best holiday? Screw the candy, I'll take the gift cards.
3. Dress my boyfriend up so he can participate in work festivities without me.
4. Go to Target the day after Halloween and buy all the candy for half the price. I can save money and I don't have to share with all the little brats knocking on the door! Win win.
5. Watch people dress in costumes that would otherwise cause them to pee in their panties at first sight any other time of the year.
6. Snuggle in bed with my poodle pumpkin.
Can you think of anything you'd rather be doing than celebrating Halloween?
Labels: glitter chevron polka dot pumpkins, halloween, holiday, link up