Weekend Full of Football + a Surprise!!

Who watched the LSU game this weekend??!  Or better yet, who nearly went into cardiac arrest after watching the LSU game this weekend!?  What a game!  Now if only we would have won.  Oh well, that just means Bama better watch out ;)

I'm just going to keep this weekend recap short and sweet since I'm the worst blogger/picture documenter ever in the history of blogging.  I managed to take 3 pictures this weekend.  Womp womp.  Butttt to make up for it, I've added a little something at the end of today's post for you!

Saturday was spent in Boston to watch my Tigers play at my favorite LSU alumni bar.  The bar is right across from Fenway, so there's some pretty legit views.  I think I may have mentioned this place before, but you're going to have to hear it again because it's that fun!  The atmosphere feels like you are back in Baton Rouge!  Who would have thought you could keep up the tiger pride so far from home!?  

I've officially pulled out the poodle clothes.  She's now a poodle pumpkin!  Crazy fur mom right here.  She may have 10 or so more shirts....

Last night I was craving some champagne, so Chris went to the store to get me some.  He got there at 6:30 pm and the damn place was already CLOSED!!! Get me back to New Orleans asap.  I can't handle this bizz.  But I did settle for moscato.  Good enough!

And that was my weekend shenanigans.  Short and sweet.  And now to the important stuff I promised you..

And now... It's GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!

I've teamed up with one of my lovely sponsors this month to hook you up with some free stuff!  Up for grabs is free ad space from Sara over at Pearls & Curls!  She is offering the "Pearl Kinda Girl" ad space for one lucky winner for an entire month!  Don't miss out because sponsoring blogs can add up fast!  And did I mention her blog is awesome anyway!?  Go check her out and send some love!



Also up for grabs is a $15 shop credit to my Etsy shop, Posh Lane! You can use it on whatever you like!  Happy shopping :)


a Rafflecopter giveaway


bloglovin'  ::  facebook  ::  instagram  ::  twitter  ::  pinterest

Labels: , , , , , , , ,