Weekends Are For Water Parks

Gooooood morning everybody!!  It's time for weekend shenanigans!  This weekend went by way too fast.  I need one more day.  Just one.  Please?  

Well at least it is 4th of July week, which means a short week for me!  No work Thursday or Friday, I'll take it!  What are your 4th of July plans?  I would love to hear!

One.  This weekend started off with my absolute favorite- chips + queso!

Two.  My favorite wine, moscato, of course!

Three.  Saturday Chris + I went to the Six Flags water park.. another thing I haven't done in about 5 years!  It was a nice change!

Four.  Sunday shopping at Target.  I found this pink + grey chevron planner!  As you can see, I'm not down for spending an entire paycheck on an Erin Condren planner, although they're cute.

Five.  This is the front of the planner.  It's a nice fabric material.  Now I can't wait for school to start to use it... wait, yes I can.  I'm actually trying to find a place that does custom iron on monograms that I can put on the front.  If you know of any Etsy shops, let me know please!

Six.  More Sunday Target shopping!  This tall hurricane candle holder was on clearance for  only $6!  They have the best home decor items for cheap.


How was your weekend?  I hope it was fabulous!
Linking up with SamiLogan, MegMolly, & Lisette

PS** Google Reader ends today!
If this is how you are currently following, 
you can click the links below to still stay in the loop!

bloglovin'  //  facebook  //  instagram  //  twitter  //  pinterest 

Labels: , , , , , ,