Summer Bucket List

Summer is finally here and I don't want to waste any minute of it!  Ever since I moved here last year, it has been my goal to do and see as many things as I can, specifically things I know I can only do here since this is somewhat of a temporary living situation.  

New England has a lot to offer and I want to make the best of it as much as I can.  With that being said, I need to take advantage of summer, because the winter here is just straight up brutal.  You New Englanders are probably thinking to yourselves that it's not that bad, but this southern girl can't handle it.  I literally felt like a hibernating bear the entire season, so now it's time to finally live again!  
Here are some things that have been on the top of my to-do list this summer:
I can gladly say I've already been able to scratch a few off that list!

- go home to New Orleans:  flight is booked!  I'll be there the end of this month for 2 weeks!
- go to a concert:  governors ball in NYC counts, but I would still like to go to at least one more.
- visit a local beach:  Chris + I went to a beach in Old Lyme, but you can never get enough, right!?
- go to an amusement + water park:  I finally got a Six Flags season pass, so that's done!

Now for the remaining things to do:

- go to Nantucket + Cape Cod:  for all you locals, what would you suggest doing / where to stay?  Do you prefer one beach over another?

- go to a Red Sox game:  I have been in Boston way too many times.  There's no excuse for this one!  I'm thinking Sox vs. Yankees would be perfect.  Now who wants to buy me some tickets?

- get drinks at a NYC rooftop bar:  I'll be visiting 2 of my other best friends from home in the city this weekend, so hopefully this happens!  Send any ballin' suggestions my way please!

- visit a Rhode Island beach:  I thought this would be a cool thing to do.  I know it may be a bit much with Nantucket + The Cape, but hopefully I can fit it in somewhere!


And that about sums it up.  Am I missing anything important that is a must?  Let me know!  I would love to hear what you would do/are doing if you live(d) around these parts!

bloglovin'  //  facebook  //  instagram  //  twitter  //  pinterest 

linking up with Marquis and Shanna

PS* Don't miss your chance to win a gift card from my Etsy shop, Posh Lane
 Head on over here to enter!

Labels: , , , , , ,