It's been one busy week around here but the time has just about come for me to forget about
any all priorities and go HOME!! Gotta love that "f*@k this sh*! I'm outta here" feeling the moment your plane takes off!
story of my life right there
But anyway, here's a few updates of what's been happening lately:
1. Today is my LAST day at my current job and it's a bittersweet ending. Most of the public schools out here do not have ac, so I've been sitting in a building hotter than Channing Tatum's abs, sweating my non existent balls off on the daily. To say I'm excited to never have to come into this hot building again is an understatement. But I will miss all of my coworkers and funny students I've become close with throughout this past year.
2. The house hunt continues! Chris and I have still
been looking everywhere in hopes of finding a place. Sounds familiar
, right? But we are now keeping our fingers crossed that we finally
found a something, and a much larger place than our current one!! The only problem is the dog though. The owner is not completely against it, but is concerned about the dog barking and disturbing neighbors. So he's thinking about it... Well Mr. Landlord guy, if the current tenants can have a newborn baby and be fine, I can promise you my little dog can't possibly be any louder.
3. I leave for Louisiana this weekend and I haven't even started to pack. Why is it impossible to pack earlier than the night before? Some things just never change...
4. About this blog, see photo above! Since I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks, I will try to pop in every now and then, but I'm not making any promises here! That doesn't mean I don't love you though!
5. Speaking of packing, I feel like I have no clothes to pack. No cute summer clothes that is. Why is it that every time I buy something, within weeks I already become sick of it? Is this normal? Normal or not I guess it doesn't solve the problem. Maybe I should become one of those fashion bloggers so I can get endless amounts of free stuff. Yep, I think that would solve it!
6. It's #backthatazzup
Friday but I have a feeling this will be my life for the next two weeks. Time to get started!
...I'm sweatin'. True story.
7. If you need me, I'll be at one of these places.
Don't ever expect to look decent on Bourbon Street!
Follow me on Instagram
) and I promise I'll overload your feed with all things southern ;)
Labels: house hunting, new orleans, update