June Cara Box Reveal

This month I decided to participate in the Cara Box Exchange for the first time and I'm so glad I did :)  I was partnered with two sweet ladies and enjoyed spending time getting to know them!  The theme this month was "Take Me To The Fair" and I had way too much fun picking out gifts for my partner, Karie!  Be on the lookout for her box reveal post to see what I sent her!  

My other partner, Megan, sent me my Cara Box and it just made my day when I saw it waiting at my front door when I got off of work yesterday!  As soon as I saw the box, I knew exactly what it was and it put an instant smile on my face!  When I opened it up, this is what I found inside:
cara box
I was impressed, y'all!  Inside I found the sweetest hand written letter, animal cookies galore, a giant lollipop, some sweet candy, a cute notepad, my favorite straws, the perfect picture frame that matches my living room, and some pink Essie nail polish (love love love!) 

Annndd she even included a cute little cow stuffed animal for Hailey!  As soon as I took everything out of the box and laid it on the floor, Hailey saw the animal and instantly started playing with it.  Those are her absolute favorite :) 
Thank you again Megan & Karie!  I had a blast :)

If you haven't participated in the Cara Box Exchange, I highly encourage it!  It is such a great way to meet and connect with other bloggers!  Head over to Kaitlyn's blog for more information if you are interested!  The deadline to sign up for July is TODAY, so don't miss out!
Cara Box


bloglovin'  //  facebook  //  instagram  //  twitter  //  pinterest 

Labels: , , , ,