Home Office Inspiration

via
It's no secret that I may have a slight obsession with all things blush pink, gold + white, hence my blog design and the bedroom design inspirations I have been sharing with you lately.  I just can't get enough of this super clean and feminine look.  It's just pure eye candy.  

Lately I have been wanting a small office space so badly.  After seeing all these trendy office spaces floating around Pinterest, I can't help but be jealous of the bitchez that own them!  Funny thing is that I want it for the looks and I know in reality I will probably never sit at that desk.  I use my computer mostly for two things: reading blogs + writing papers for grad school.  Well, when I read blogs, my butt is parked on the couch (because I'm lazy and that shit is comfy) and when I write papers I tend to just scatter excessive amounts of books and articles all over the kitchen table and call it my space.  I blame this on separation anxiety.  If someone else is home, you will find me right there in the living room with them.  I don't know why, but I've always been that way.  You would think after growing up as the only child I would be content with spending time in a room alone, but I'm not.  Maybe having such a pretty space will inspire me to want to use it anyway?  Or maybe that's just an excuse to tell myself it's ok to drop a few hundo money I don't have on this new craving of mine.  I'll go with option two.  

So tell me, all of you with these ballin' office spaces, do you actually use them? 

Linking up w/ Michelle, Jamie, + Shanna

bloglovin'  //  facebook  //  instagram  //  twitter  //  pinterest 

Labels: , ,